Introducing KIPU Integrated Billing, the latest in the KIPU suite of products designed to optimize and enhance the clinical and financial aspects of your practice! KIPU’s integrated billing application is a powerful integrated application that allows claims to be created and transmitted from KIPU.
The integrated billing application allows for customizable code management, enhanced level of care and evaluation definitions, enhanced authorization capabilities, and a complete transmission interface that facilitates automated claims creation, built in clinical error correction, claims batch tracking, and billable item reporting.
With Kipu’s new Billing module, your patients’ demographic and billing data will SEAMLESSLY transfer from your KipuEMR to your Kipu billing module, eliminating the need to enter patient data into two separate systems. The result? Your office staff will have more time to focus on customer service, scheduling, and claims management.
Our innovative Billing integration reduces coding errors by allowing defaults to be set at “high.” These defaults reduce the need to enter data on the front end, on a patient-by-patient basis, and that results in far fewer opportunities to enter incorrect data. This is vital to ensuring first-pass claim acceptance and in the process, greatly reduces the time it takes to GET PAID.
By adopting a FULLY INTEGRATED system that is designed specifically for therapists and billing staff working in the Treatment of Substance Use Disorder, you’ll spend significantly less on labor related to census preparation and claims entry. And you’ll love the clean claims that include accurate patient, demographic and claim information. This level of detail ensures MAXIMUM REIMBURSEMENTS.
In the past, census preparation and claims entry relied solely on the review and inclusion of daily notes and/or progress notes. With KipuEMR, billable notes, evaluations, and sessions are accessible to the user directly within the transmission interface. KipuEMR also includes chart auditing capabilities that automatically compare the aggregate duration for billable items each day in accordance with duration requirements set by your facility. Items that do not meet duration requirements will be displayed with a warning within the transmission interface. Other warnings also exist when billable items fall outside of admission and discharge dates, and in the event that records are not completed.
Connecting your EMR and billing system in Kipu ensures that you’ll have access to a more robust set of financial data – and that data is presented in easy to view reports that you can use to manage your business in real time.
We mean business
- Expedites the claim submission process and speeds payments
- Increases facility profits and reduces staff expenditures
- Automated claims creation directly from Kipu
- Provides basic chart audits in the form of duration calculations, alerting the user when a patient has not met the appropriate duration requirements for that level of care or insurance
- Built in error handling and display for claims that do not meet clinical requirements, of incomplete records and services that do not match patient admission or discharge dates
- Eliminates the chances of missed billing due to latent documentation – all billable services are able to be captured and displayed by both DOS and by date of completion
- Provides facilities a summary report of both billable and unbillable claims directly from KIPU, allowing your staff to run detailed analytics
We cover the RCM stack
- Full stack revenue cycle management
- Completely customizable reports that come with multitude of stock report templates
- Robust contract and fee schedule creation and maintenance, perfect for both contracted and non-contracted organizations
- Powerful claims submission engine that supports detailed claim submission protocols with the clearinghouse and payor
- Real-time claims rejection that lets users know within seconds when a claim is rejected
- Batch claim status submission for eligible payors that allows integrated claim status capability – one click of a button can send hundreds of claims to be reviewed for current claims processing status
- Claim status checks can be automated and sent on a schedule fully customized to your organization’s individual needs
- Intelligent patient ledger and patient billing system, allowing for customizable final demand notices and patient balance and payment plan tracking
- Integrated credit card payment processing